Portuguese parish of the municipality of Cinfães, with about 17.59 km2 of area.
It was part of the municipality of Sanfins, extinct in October 1855, and from then on it was part of the current municipality.
The limit of the parish of Santiago de Piães with S. Cristóvão de Nogueira, begins at Cruz do Fojo, by the hermitage of Senhora de Cales, right to Chão do Coelho. In the port of Torneiros, in the Douro, orders were shipped to the city of Porto. Very old parish, its church existed already in 1087.
It belonged to the municipality of Sanfins, extinct on October 24, 1855, the date on which it passed to the current municipality. It was the abbey of the presentation of the royal and collegiate patronage. Roman Catholic Diocese of Lamego.
Double Room with Solarium
1 king bed
Room size 28 m²
It features a private terrace and a balcony with views of the Douro River